Blueberry Protein Muffins
A scrumptious recipe which smells delicious when baking and even better when eating! Recipe makes 8 muffins.
- 125g organic blueberries
- 60g (roughly 2 scoops) WHEY AHEAD® Naked/Unflavoured whey powder
- 60g organic plain flour
- 110g organic butter
- 65g organic caster sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Cream the butter and sugar together before adding the eggs (slowly) and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the whey & flour, baking powder, nutmeg and keep stirring so it all comes together.
- Leave for an hour in the fridge.
- Place a spoonful of mixture into prepped (and lined) muffin cases - we used brown paper cases:) After mixture reaches half way, add eight blueberries to each and place a little more mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200c/400F/gas 6 until golden.
- Sit back and enjoy with a glass of milk.
(per muffin - mixture makes 8)
- Approx. 213.8 kcal | 12.5g fat | 17g carb | 9.2g protein